Life's odd.

The things you want most are splattered across your life. Tiny stones speckled across a sandy beach. You don't see them till you're standing right on top. Sometimes, not even then. Odd indeed.

What's worse is that most times we don't even know that we want something. It could be staring us in the face and we wouldn't know. I'm so thick that it may as well walk upto me and smack me upside the head and I still wouldn't know. Which is why I wonder if I'll ever know anything in my life--if I'll ever really know!

Then there's the fact, as I was just telling Huma, that life is mundanely boring. After sleeping away the whole day, I woke up to MSN, food, work, MSN and work. Chances are I'll probably MSN for a bit and then move on to more work after which I'll go get something to eat. Then I'll eventually go sleep again. This isn't quite what I had in mind when I signed up for a Life, God Dude! I figured it'd be a whole lot more partying and a whole lot less work. I've been bamboozled! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!


No comments: