More rain! Thank you, Allah Mian. You are much loved! Now please drive the bugs away!

Played b'ball in the super-humid early evening. Ahmed, Hassan, Fahad, Umer Freshi and me. Sweated it out for the first 30 mintes where Hassan and I whooped Fahad and Ahmed. Then Umer showed up and we played a 3-on-2 with Ahmed and Hassan teaming up against the short people! Turned out to be an interesting match. I remembered why it's easier for me to 'ball will people taller than me. I use my body better than most kids ho walk onto the court and think they can play simply 'cause they can put the ball through the hoop. Bodied up Hassan a couple of times and then made fun of him 'cause that 6'4" bafoon was getting his ass whooped by a 5'10" guy who boxed him out of the low post each time. Bullied Ahmed a bit on his drives but i respect that kid's game. He's got some serious skills with the rock in his hands.

With the sweat pouring and dripping, we decided to make it Shirts against Skins with Ahmed and Hassan slithering out of their soaking jerseys. Played forjust over an hour on a sweaty, humid day. I can still hit it after not having touched a ball in a month. The strength and quickness are a bit off but the first step is still good and the passing lanes are clearer than before for some reason. might be the lack of hair! =P

Just watched Madagascar. If you haven't watched it, do so. Not as good as Nemo or Ice-Age, but definitely worth a watch. Great Soundtrack too. Off now to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I've seen a bad print of it before. Hope this one's better.

LaterzZz.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

i want to watch madagascar so bad. life can be such a drag when you're broke. pakistan is the bomb for having pirated copies of movies :D. oh well lets see what happens :S

Bia said...

luv u! muaah! call me whenever u get credit u cheap bastard!

Reeny said...

I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith last last week I think... I liked it. Was pretty good...