After a most productive weekend spent getting some much-needed work done, it's yet anotherhorrible, horrid, miserable Monday. In protest, I refused to shave in the morning (that I was out of shaving gel might have had a slight influence on the decision)

Over the weekend I got down and dirty with a plumber, attempted to fix a bed, bargained with a pot dealer and facebooked myself into a frenzy. The pot is fixed, the bed isn't. The pot dealer over-charged me for the pot. It's NOT pink, it's beige. Watched two boys go crazy over Def Jam which is probably the best fighting game EVER. I shall get into it as soon as I find time. Also figured out what I want to do with the room. It'll take some doing but it's going to happen.

Karachi's the only city where you can travel faster off the road than you can on it.

What the fuck is up with cricket in this country? Someone explain, please!

No comments: