This was supposed to be up y'day but I was unable to post it due to time constraints.

To theboywhowouldbeking,

Happy Birthday!

You are the love of my life, the fire in my loin, the blood in my groin. You are my passion and my obsession. You give me a reason to be horny all the time. You are the warmth of my bed and the comfort on my side. You are the father of my child.

And today you are a man!

With the kinkiest of love,
hornybitchassslutdirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtyWHORE

5 comments:

Photographer said...

Dear

HornybitchassslutdirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtydirtyWHORE,

The emotions that you've described for me run as deep in me as well but don't you worry I'm coming soon to be warmth of your bed and the comfort by your side.

I love you too.

theboywhowouldbeking.



p.s. also the son is impressing. he's taken after the parents.

Theseus said...

Ewwwwwwwwww... You guys are sick!
A bot should not be subject to this ever! Saad dirty is a word no longer adeqeuate for you! I shall have to resort to the word FILTHY! Henceforth you are a FilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyFilthyWHORE!

Photographer said...

bastard child, that's no way to talk to your mother !!!

Theseus said...

Ahh FUCK YOU TOO! what a bunch of whackos! i swear!

Saad said...

hahahahahhahahaha!!!