Theres no one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we do
I just wanna be loved by you

Love's about as strange as life gets. For the longest time I was convinced I was incapable of of it. Today, I'm convinced I was made for it. Odd, odd indeed.

What's worse is the way some people tend to treat those they say they love. Being in love, or being loved by someone, does in no way constitute a debt or a favor. By it's very nature, love must necessitate an equal, balanced interaction between the object of your love and yourself. Sometimes I like to express my gratitude to those that I love passionately. This expression of gratitude isn't by any means a debt i owe them. It's just a general appreciation of their personality, affection and importance in my life.

Which is why I can't stand people who love because they are loved. "I love her because she loves me," is probably the worst reason to be in love. Second is, "I love her because she makes me happy." I mean save the crap for someone who'll eat it up as fast as you shovel it.

More than anything else, stop being a little bitch who wags his tail and nods his head every time your woman decides she wants something done.

This was meant to be a post about love and distance and the pain that brings. It's turned into yet another meaningless rant because of my mood. Sucks!

No one like you
I can't wait for the nights with you
I imagine the things we do
I just wanna be loved by you

1 comment:

Samar Owais said...

Welcome Back:)