The Coporate Whoring has begun...and it's most fun.

As I type this (on the laptop I was given yesterday) I've been in office for about 30 minutes and the 2 people who i'm working with and who are my bosses are both missing right now. I was at work till 8.00 and actually got work done on the second day of work.

It's interesting work, although a bit boring and mechanical for now. There's definitely a ton of learnign involved ebcause this is stuff that notss being taught anywhere to anyone in Pakistan. This generally puts me at an advantage because I'm willing to learn. My very first brainstorming session was a great experience, and fun too. I knew I'd love doing this!

The office is sort of casual--rolled up sleeves and all--and the people are extremely nice. And I love the fact that the P&G Planning and Buying team--my team--are kings of the castle. And right now, I'm the baby of the house so the pampering continues for now!
_______________________

In other news, The Whoredom welcomes The Freak to its folds! Where I lead, you follow, my child! =)

No comments: