I'm severely sports deprived these days. Apart from the horrendously televised ICC qualifying on air on that beacon of great television programming in Pakistan, Geo, there's little else going on. Schumi's pretty much out of contention fo rthe F1 title after a disaster last weekend, there's no other fun sports going on and I've had a serious wrestling overdose in the last couple of weeks.

Speaking of which, I don't get why people, specially women, have issues with me watching half naked men grope each other. I get that you don't understand the obsession but that doesn't mean you can tell me it's stupid. So I like to watch the groping and fondling, I enjoy the drama unfolding and yes, I do know it's all pre-planned if not scripted.

It's really no worse than watching soaps. I mean if you've ever watched Star Plus soaps, The Bold and the Beautiful or even The OC, then you can't call me out for watching WWE. It's absolute mindless entertainment.

Allow me my mindlessness.

No comments: