Early morning cell-buzzes are always the best! Means someone's thinking of you first thing in the morning. Or, as the case might be, last thing at night!

Z, you are missed a little bit everyday. Being in Karachi and not having you around--you, Shani and Bobby--is painful. Hearing your voice brought a smile to my face. Talking to you brought me back to the Golden Days. I wish you the best my boy.

Zeeshan Kamran Gul is a man of integrity, passion and compassion. I've known few men with as strong a sense of right and wrong as he possesses. Above all, he knows how to love with all his being--family and friends know what I mean. He wears his heart on his sleeve and lives to be honest and up-front with those he loves.

I love you my brother. It was great talking to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mohammad Sharjeel Wasi and Fahad Ishtiaq Khan, if either of you read this, I want to talk to you guys. Get in touch with me. I miss you boys. Home doesn't quite taste the same.

No comments: