Weird weekend. Bijli's been a constant pain in my ass. It's still out and has been for the last 3.5 hours or something. Most annoying. Had some guests over for lunch and the poor people had to sit through lunch in the heat. Totally miserable.

Unlike popular opinion, I like Cafe Barbera. I just don't like to let on to that because I don't want the whole world camping out there they way everyone seems to at Costa or Espresso. So those of you interested in finding a nice coffee hang-out, this isn't really for you. The coffee's horrible. Really! The foods also bad. And the service is just deplorable! So stay away! Please!

WI nay bhund marwa li!!!!!

1 comment:

Reeny said...

Text naheen mila Saad?
You've been missing. Pliss to come online soon.

Actually, no, I haven't been online. Point is, talk soon.